-
DMJessup started the topic They will likely never get the replication science demands, let's move on in the forum General Discussion
R.G. Jahn – 2005
“Over recent years, a sizeable spectrum of evidence has been brought forth from reputable laboratories in several disciplines to suggest that at times human consciousness can acquire information inaccessible by any known physical mechanism (ESP), and can influence the behavior of physical systems or processes (PK), but even the…Read More
-
After the loss of Professor Michael Persinger, I wrote to Laurentian University to ask if anyone was continuing with his research, and have never gotten any response. I own a God Helmet, and have made some modifications to the hardware and software, and would love to continue with his research into disruption of remote viewing by complex magnetic…Read More
-
Welcome to PuP. I never got to meet Prof. Persinger but followed his research in the early 2000s when I was doing work on hauntings and poltergeists. How did you get ahold of God Helmet? And what do you plan to do with it?-
-
And hitting RETURN posted my reply before I was done. The helmet came to me as a gift before a shaman friend ended his own existence in frustration. It has been modified…
-
-
We could likely start a thread on all things wrong with parapsychology as a science, and the studies, methods, and lack of insight by many scientists and other…
-
-
-
-
-
Voyante Aux Certifications Agréments Et Labels Divinatoires
http://www.arianne-g-voyance.fr
Voyante aux Certifications Agréments et Labels Divinatoires d’Organismes Mondiaux Éthiques des différents domaines Ésotériques -
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Annalisa Ventola
I'm an educator, researcher, and administrator in the field of parapsychology with a particular interest in public scholarship, science communication, and haunting, poltergeist, and out-of-body experiences. I am a Professional Member and Executive Director of the Parapsychological Association, Chief Editor of EdgeScience: The Magazine of the Society for Scientific Exploration, and the founder of Public Parapsychology, a blog and community website devoted to promoting public scholarship in the fields of parapsychology and anomalous psychology.
Friends
Mark J. Maluga, PhD
@mmaluga
DMJessup
@davidj
Anastasia Wasko
@mailanastasiawasko-com
Kavan Ganapathy
@kwaves
Óscar Iborra
@oscariborra
Groups
Psychic Experiences Group
Private Group
Psi Book Club
Private Group
Psi & Sustainability
Public Group
Recent Posts
Abstract: Observing the Human as Human – Jacob W. Glazier
- August 28, 2026

Planet Minute Volunteer Needed
- May 12, 2026

The Planet Minute App Is Here!
- May 1, 2025






