Home Original Forums General Discussion Connections

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    kw0804
    Participant

Hello. Thanks in advance for reading. This past summer in June of ’22, I experienced something I find to be quite interesting. I was reading Dean Radin’s book “Real Magic” during this time. For a stretch of time lasting about two weeks in June, I experienced a connection where I had knowledge of events that had yet to occur.
    I enjoy a video game called Borderlands. In this game one of the main attractions is the obtaining of special items that can positively affect gameplay. Many of these special items “drop” when you defeat certain enemies after a battle. The dropping of a special item in this regard is completely random. One could defeat an enemy and see a special item drop on the first try, or it could take 30 tries, or 7 and so on. There are zero indicators in the game to allow one to know on which attempt a special item will drop.
    During that stretch of time in June, I was able to know on which attempt the special item would drop. Before a battle would begin I would try NOT to think of the question “when will the item drop?”. If I thought about it too much, the answer would not come to me. I had to trick myself into waiting or forgetting to ask the question in my mind until after my mind was distracted. Then, in almost an instant, my mind would come back around to the question, ask it, and get the answer all in a matter of about what seemed to be one or two seconds. I wasn’t able to do it every time as it was difficult to have that simple and quick connection each time where the mind is not cluttered or too aware.
    One example was a battle that took 17 attempts for the special item to drop. Before the battle, I was able to ask the question and received 17 as an answer. I ran all the battles, it took over an hour, however on the 17th attempt sure enough it dropped. It wasn’t a surprise, I knew! What I saw in my mind was a white number 17 surrounded by blackness.
    Another incident during that two weeks in June was about a racoon. Late one night I was looking out my study window at the house and shrubs next door in the glow of a fluorescent lamp on the side of the neighbor’s house. After a few minutes, I had a thought “a racoon is going to walk by”. Within approximately one minute after that thought, a racoon walked right by my window in the grass between the houses. I hadn’t witnessed any racoon in that area before or since that time.
    These events aren’t necessarily miraculous in comparison to other psi events. And, I do not have documentation. But they do confirm for me that there is absolute truth that psi abilities do exist.
    I am here not to get confirmation of these events. I am here to talk about the connection. To learn more about that connection. To communicate with others that may have similar experiences. And talk about how to foster that connection more efficiently and consistently.
    Are there any here that can communicate with me on these connections?

Annalisa Ventola
    Keymaster

Hello there! I love how you concluded your message with “I am here not to get confirmation of these events. I am here to talk about the connection. To learn more about that connection. To communicate with others that may have similar experiences. And talk about how to foster that connection more efficiently and consistently.”

That is what this site is about!

Something that occurred to me as I was reading your message is that you might be enjoy a project that Dean Radin has been involved in at the Institute of Noetic Sciences called “Got Psi”: https://psiarcade.org/

The site provides the opportunity to develop your abilities and contribute to research while essentially playing video games. Enjoy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.